- Singles are defined as adults who have never been married or divorced, or are widowed
- 43% of all Americans over 18 are single
- 61% of them have never said "I do"
- 46% of American households are maintained by a single
- In 2008 over 6 households were made up of singles who were cohabitating
- About 500,000 of those households were same-sex couples
- 766,000 single grandparents were caring for grandkids in 2008
- What does this tell us about our American culture today?
- How do we relate as a Church?
- How do we reach them?
- When there is a mindset that marriage is no longer necessary or sacred, how does the Church relate to them without compromising the Biblical standard?
"We live in relationships and every relationship involves certain responsibilities. These relationships and responsibilities are outlined in God's Word" (p. 43).
"Spirit-controlled Christians have a song in their heart. They know who their Lord is. They know who they are in the Lord and it comes out in their relationships with others. There is mutual love, respect, and submission" (Vernell Ingle).
- T.T.A.T.F. is available for half-price (courtesy of F.P.C.) to all who meet with us Sunday mornings
- Online orders available at M.P.H. for The Truth About the Family